Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Meet the Fam!

The Jackson Gang


I just love this picture so I had to put it in. We love babies!!! This is one uniting quality among all my sisters. Is it ironic we found a darling little boy at Chitzen Itza...I think not!
The Jacksons consists of girls, girls, and more girls.

The man of the house. Padre. Paps. Daddio. He goes by many names but he is and forever will be known as the studly father of the Jackson clan. He is definitely outnumbered but never complains about the high amounts of estrogen echoing throughout our house. He is hard working and continuously strives to better himself. Self motivated is an understatement. He loves inspirational quotes, movies, and stories. He is supportive to my mom and family. I love and hope to marry someone with similar qualities as my Dad.
My beautiful mother M'lisa. My sisters and I are all the result of her diligence and hard work. She is the woman I strive to become. She is currently working three jobs at the moment to help support my family. She enjoys nature and being active. Her wisdom of social work and life in general continuously pours out and enlightens us all. I love her and her free spirit. She lives life with a passion I hope to one day possess. I am proud to call her my mother.
Rachel Alexandra Jackson. My identitical twin sister of 19, alomst 20 years. This picture captures her beautiful nature and love for others. There is nothing I could say to truly express how highly I think of Rach. She is truly beautiful and pure inside and out. She is hard working and enjoys learning new things. She is currently studying social science and music to be a teacher at an inter-city high school. I love her and her ability to reach out and lift other people. She is very musically talented and sings like an angel. This past year she has really been a strength and leader to me as she always encourages me and pushes me to reach my full potential. She is strong and will change the world I am sure of it. I love her and am so excited to be be going to Jerusalem with her in nine days. I am truly blessed to be paired with such an incredible friend.




My wonderful sister Hannah. She is currently Senior Class President at Layton High School. She is trendy and spunky. Spontaneous is her middle name. She is constantly teaching me how to be more adventurous not only in style but in life in general. She loves to play and have fun. If anyone wants to have a good time she is the one to call. Love her.

Eliza Jane Jackson. She is the youngest child of the family. She is adventurous and full of energy. She is a dog guru (ask her any question I dare ya). Her passions involve family bonding, friends, friends, and did I say friends. She is great at volleyball and is currently passionate about wearing neon spandex. Although I always look at her as my little sister, she is quickly becoming a beautiful teenager I know many will look up to.










No comments:

Post a Comment