Saturday, December 7, 2013

Liza Jane

Liza Beth,

Happy 17th birthday, baby girl!

Sisters are one of the best blessings in life. As the chubbiest, most coddled baby of the family, you are blossoming into a beautiful woman before our very eyes. I cannot believe you're 17 years old today. Where has the time gone? Sometimes I wish we were our little baby selfs again, playing "jobs" in the basement and running around the backyard in nothing but our underwear. But alas, those times can no longer exist:) However, moving back home has definitely been one of the BIGGEST blessings in my life right now because it has brought me closer to you. I see the decisions you are making and the way you are living your life and I couldn't be more proud of you, proud to be your sister. You radiate goodness and courage and I can see what a great friend you are to others. Thank you for being so brave, even when it gets tough.

I love you, Liza Jane! Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment