Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PINCH ME!!


I can't believe it. WE. ACTUALLY. TOOK. ENGAGEMENTS!!! It seems I have been dreaming of this moment since I was a little girl...thinking someday there would be a handsome man holding me and loving me. I have to admit, this thought got a little hazy at times, but it's finally here!

So without further ado...these are they:) 

Also, I must give a little shout-out to Callie Hobbs, the photographer or should I say magician, for making this possible. She definitely had to put up with a lot through the shoot:) I'm actually surprised we got a few normal shots in-between all the crazy faces and not-so-normal-looking quirks we have, but she is fabulous. 

go check her out. 








I'm always surprised to see how tall Nicholas is in pictures, because I OFTEN (lovingly) bring him to my height:) (as seen above^^) He puts up with a lot!

            My favorite shot of the bunch. ^^
                Isn't he so handsome????








                                            These are the poses I'm talking about. He often carries 
me around like this...we call it the baby fetus pose! 
Weird, I know. 







Catching a little airtime. ^^





  I love him!!!

                               
 Nick is such a goofball! 


Just before this...Nicholas lifted up his shirt and yelled "SPRING BREAK" across Emigration Canyon. Yeah, we're as romantic as they come:)

Our announcement shot (we think?) :)

Thank you again for supporting and loving us through our on-and-off love adventure:)! We sure appreciate all of the great relationship advice (even unsolicited), loving phone calls, and the general interest that we have received in our relationship over the last year and a half. You are angels to us and we can't wait to be angels to others.  

Love us!
XOXO

Engagement story here.

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures what a wonderful couple you make

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Really. I can't get over these. I LOVE THEM!! (The capital letters are supposed to better convey how I feel. But they really aren't doing my feelings justice.) Holy Cow. SO HAPPY FOR YOU! (Again, feelings of pure joy and happiness for you are flowing...) K, I love them all. Seriously. I really love the very first one. The happiness on your faces is just so real. And good choice with the engagement shot. K. I'm doing clouding your blog with my ramblings. But seriously, I LOVE THESE!!!! (And you both :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Becky and Britt--two of my biggest supporters with patience enough to read my crazy posts! I love you both! Hahaha Britt! Keep clouding up my blog, I love your comments! I CAN FEEL THE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My opinion? Scratch the last picture as your announcement and go with Baby Fetus. Easily my favorite picture. haha. You guys are so adorable! I love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA thank you, Katie! I can always rely on you for an honest opinion:)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Chels, just beautiful! You guys are so joyous:)

    ReplyDelete