Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day

Because life has been hectic, I want to express gratitude for the lovely things of this past Labor Day weekend. 

(Excuse all the pictures, but I was having way too much fun learning and playing around with my new graduation present--camera.) Don't set your expectations too high, yet; I'm still learning. 

I am grateful for: 

Nature. 

Ah! It was a dream come true to be immersed in the beautiful fields and mountains where the leaves are beginning to change and the flowers are fully blossomed. I am grateful for seasons>>thank you, Utah. 






A beautiful house to relax and enjoy family in-->seriously, it's gorgeous. 



Yummy breakfasts. I don't know about you, but a good, colorful breakfast always makes a day appear brighter.




Flowers. And lots of em.




Beautiful people. 
And my baby cousins who could not be more darling. 










More beautiful people. They just keep coming:)

I couldn't have enjoyed these wonderful people anymore than I did. I laughed so hard this weekend. Like really laughed, the kind of laughter that leaves you wanting mornings to come fast and nights to last forever. There really is something special about being around loved ones, for there is no reason to hold back. I am grateful for allowing myself to let go.




^^^Nick, took this beauty.






Really cool shots. (The funny thing about this weekend is every family hike turned into a photo shoot capturing every leaf and flower alongside the trail.) We had photos ranging from close-ups on rain drops to quick action shots. Needless to say, our hour-long hikes were short in distance.


And some epic fails...my attempt at Hannah's perfection above.


^^^Hannah took this shot, and I absolutely loved it!

Biking for the boys. (Watching others do things they love.)



Watching my grandparents take an epic fall in attempt for a cute picture in the grass. I love them.





Thank you, family, for a splendid weekend. 

Cheers to weekends more like this one. 

1 comment: