Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy--Snowsheoing--Birthday!

The one thing my mother wanted to do for her birthday was to snowshoe!

My mother has taught me many things over the course of my life, one of the them being the beauty and therapeutic power of nature. She loves the mountains. She loves the sun. And she loves moving her feet. I think it's only appropriate that we went out on a nature walk to celebrate another year of her life.




The sun was shining and the snow looked like this^^
(potato chips as my dad referenced)

This picture encompasses a lot about my mother. 
Her motto: "I will live with grace and dignity!"
Her face says it all.


Don't you just love his curly beard?





When my mother is in her element^^







 It's harder to get a cute picture with Koda than it looks:)

the bun^

Living at home has been rather difficult at times, 
but with afternoons such as these, there's nowhere else I'd rather be. 






my dad is such a goof!

photo cred: Liza Jane! 
Change of seasons! 



Needless to say, he was a happy pup.

 Would you look at his puppy eyes! 

Happy Birthday Mother, I love you!! 
You are the most beautiful, loving angel in my life. 
Thank you for sharing a piece of you in all of us girls! I look at my sisters and believe they are the most loving, hardworking, dedicated, beautiful, bright individuals I know. It's you that is shining in them, in us, and I couldn't be more grateful! I love you! 

Here's to a better year ahead!  


No comments:

Post a Comment