Sunday, February 16, 2014

Friendly advice from a tree!

As a little girl, I envied Pocahontas because she had a loving spiritual willow tree, Grandmother Willow, that she often confided in during times of trouble. 
Grandmother Willow gave her relationship advice (>>which would be nice right about nowwhen times were difficult with John Smith and even gave a necessary spanking to the selfish English settlers with the snap of her old vines. 
But most importantly, Grandmother Willow taught young Pocahontas the beauty of the world around her!  

Oh how I wish I had a wise weeping willow in my backyard.  

Earlier this week, I stumbled upon some advice from a tree. Although it's no Grandmother Willow, it was just what I needed. Most of my profound experiences have happened in nature, so I found it only appropriate to take advice from this little tree.



Advice From A Tree
--Stand tall and proud--
--Go out on a limb--
--Remember your roots--
--Drink plenty of water--
--Be content with your natural beauty--
--Enjoy the view--

No comments:

Post a Comment