Sunday, February 16, 2014

valentine fun

Dear Nick,

Thank you for the wonderful Valentine's Day full of lots of surprises and beautiful views. After a long day of work (and a not-so-great birthday), it was nice to get out and explore Park City a bit. I'm sorry about the premature shivering that cut our plans short...but it was all worth it in the end, when we went atop your favorite childhood hill, overlooking the beautiful city of Salt Lake that we both love so much. And I'm SO glad you packed that little, blue tent I got you for Christmas to keep us warm. It was romantic! Oh and those chocolate-covered-Costco strawberries topped the night off perfectly! mmm hmm. I feel so blessed. Thank you for making me feel special and loved. 
--yours truly xoxo

(not great lighting, but you get the picture)



Would you look at that view^^^ 
(okay, it was better in person, but you at least get a good view of Larry Miller's house down below.)

Thank you for reading. Hope you all felt loved and appreciated at some point this past week. If not, you should treat yourself to a Harmons sugar cookie or a yoga class. That's what I like to do, anyway:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment