Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ducks and sunshine

today is a good day.

i woke up to clean sheets and the sun peaking through the window. no nightmares. i did my daily routine of reading a conference talk, fixing a quick breakfast and heading out the door.

this song has put me in such a good mood. there is something about country music and the sunshine.

as i walked up the GINORMOUS hill, i saw these little ducks snuggling up next to each other, basking in the sunlight. part of me wanted to join them to avoid my time-pressing capstone campaign this morning.


no matter. i turned the corner and saw my second home (the building i have lived in the past two years). i will only be trekking this journey to the Brimhall a few more weeks before i am on the homestretch to graduation.

my how time has flown.

 i do love school. i have definitely had my fair share of struggles living in Provo, but the good definitely outweighs the bad.

i still wonder what life will be like when that safety blanket of being a student is ripped off and we are thrown into the "real world"... i'm excited to find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment