Friday, March 11, 2011

Day to Day

I usually document the big field trips and crazy adventures but here is just a few shots of the people I love living the dream day to day.

The many faces of the Jerusalem Center:
SMILE your in JERUSALEM.

Josh.

AJ.

Skyler.

Me.

Jess

Kate

Emily Judd.
She is one of the professor's daughters. She blows everyones' crusties out of the water. She has got the look.


Ok ok it's not all bad. This is more like it....

CRAZY.

DEVIOUS.

LAUGHTER.
I am constantly laughing. Rach and I are known for our loud, often out-of-control laughs (thanks mom).

"Pretend your in a box."

Bliss.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!

3 comments:

  1. Chels, Jerusalem looks a lot cooler than Provo. So have your fun, then get your butt back here. Miss you homeskillet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chelsea, I am having a hard time to get to your girls, I cannot bring up Rachel's,. so let her know, A girl in SS class said her dad when to Jerusalem and brought back a rock, do you think they still do that??? (Don't want you in trouble though, please - don't risk if not allowed. Miss you both, give each other hugs for me. I cry everytime I read your blogs. Find me a rich guy over there for me??? Love you tons and tons and tons, Aunt Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pictures, still trying to get into Rach's blog. Lots of hugs and love, Aunt Net

    ReplyDelete