Friday, March 11, 2011

EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!

The JC is officially going insane.


People hiding behind doors. Sliding against walls. Running from classroom to classroom. Quick sharp movements to the throat. We are in a battlefield here at the JC. Slitting throats is the name of the game. We are currently playing Assassin, a game only for the strong in heart.


Obsession is an understatement.


We were each assigned a person to kill and be killed by. In order to kill one must slice their fingers across the other person's throat (uplifting and joyous I know). It began a few days ago and therefore it is now coming to an end. It is not a rare sight to see people hunched behind furniture or right outside the entrance of the computer lab anticipating the arrival of their next prey. Piercing screams penetrate the JC many times a day.


I have never seen so many creepers roamin around the JC. We are all going insane. I honestly have never seen a more hysterical, bizarre sight in my life. This game definitely brings out the worst in people. The key to the game is to be on guard at ALL times. Naturally I was out the first night.


I was writing my paper for New Testament in an open, vulnerable area (first wrong). I was jammin to my Mindy Gledhill when low and behold, Taylor Henderson the III (Kris knows him) comes creepin around the corner with his guitar. He wanted to serenade me. What a kind gesture I thought! Oh how wrong I was. He slowly began to get closer, close enough to strum and reach for the throat. After a few strums on the guitar, DEAD! 


The lesson to this story...never trust a boy with a guitar-he is only trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment