Wednesday, May 22, 2013

*gratitude


I'm feeling blessed today...
I had a great conversation with my mother on the phone last night.
A special visitor came to play with me this weekend**stay tuned.
I am enjoying my internship very much; I love my bosses, all five of them:).
I found a free fridge in the hallway. Needless to say, I got groceries for the first time. 
I saw Wicked, the one Broadway show I have been DYING to see.
The humidity is clearing up my acne. 
I just bought bus tickets to D.C. for Memorial weekend. 
The sun has made a few appearances the past few days--NYC is a different place in the sunshine.
Lastly, I discovered this beautiful running trail (^^featured above) lining the Hudson River. 
Boy, it's beautiful. 

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! I wish I was there right now to run that beauty with you and hear about everything in person! I love your gratitude list!

    ReplyDelete